Pedelec-EBike-Forum.de - The Pedelec EBike Community

Normale Version: Bewertungen und Ratschläge zur Marke Keskin
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hello, Smile

I am looking for an e-bike for my girlfriend (frame size 150 cm), she is interested in the Keskin brand... does anyone have experience with their bikes or services compared to other well-known brands?
(24-04-2024, 16:17)Leo80 schrieb: [ -> ]Hello, Smile

I am looking for an e-bike for my girlfriend (frame size 150 cm), she is interested in the Keskin brand... does anyone have experience with their bikes or services compared to other well-known brands?

It sounds like one more brand of all the others. Nothing special in relation to the price of 1999€.
(25-04-2024, 09:42)gerhard23 schrieb: [ -> ]
(24-04-2024, 16:17)Leo80 schrieb: [ -> ]Hello, Smile

It sounds like one more brand of all the others. Nothing special in relation to the price of 1999€.

Especially when you consider that there are no hydraulic brakes installed. 
The question with such manufacturers is what about the warranty. Who will take care of defects and where can you get spare parts?